The Inventor Education Forum

Has anyone looked at The Inventors Assistance League's $500 "no patent needed" method?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone looked at The Inventors Assistance League's $500 "no patent needed" method?

Post  Mattula on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:42

I have been looking into the Inventors Assistance League as a potential option from the normal prov. to full patent way. The IAL offers a $500 package. I believe they use a log book type method. They give marketing information and one year of unlimited phone help.

I was told by an IAL associate that the America Invents Act will force inventors to have to go the patent route as of March 2013. Is this true? So we all have a year or so of patentless freedom? They claim the law currently reads....first to invent....not first to patent. I googled the bill and it appears to be more to stop lawyers from pouching corporations with inflated lawsuits...??? This kind of ties in with my last reply. I checked up on the IAL and I can not find much that points to them as being fraudulent. The BBB gives the an A+ rating and they have been a member since the 1950's.

Has anyone dealt with them and had a successful experience? It this too good to be true? confused

Last edited by Mattula on Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad typing)

Mattula

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top